DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Liaison with clients and assignees to prepare program itinerates and appointments.
• Account Management and maintain process of Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for selected Corporate Accounts.
• To ensure the best DSP services and experience for all assignees, build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external customers.
• To manage all aspects of destination services, including inbound visits and welcome of new arrivals with Field Consultants.
• Follow account specifics process flows in all DSP delivery, ensuring all Corporate Account guidelines and company’s Standard Operating Procedures are adhere to.
• To manage direct reports and ensure timely completion of their duties.
• To ensure time management on all jobs and ensure zero cost overrun. Approvals on additional service days are to be approved prior to start of services.
• To provide periodic updates and schedule meetings with the DSP Team Lead to provide updates on all jobs.
• To keep a minimum quarterly phone call with assignees to ensure all in order and help if required.
• To generate KPI reports and monthly relocations report on Home Search, School Search, Orientation, Property Handover and Hand back.
• To maintain complete information for all jobs in CORE and to ensure all updates are captured in the system daily.
• To ensure proper invoicing is carried out soon as job is completed.
• To ensure all assignees’ folders are complete and filed in the filing room.
• To ensure all contracts are filed properly in the filing room.
• To attend to any other duties and assume any responsibility as directed and when required by the DSP Team Lead.
Prefer Mandarin Speaker