· Supportive role in production administrative / data entry processes.
· Filing & maintaining production related documents.
· Assist production planner in planning and scheduling.
· Send out Daily Production.
· Update any other tasks that are assigned to you by the management from time to time.
· Training will be provided.
· Min ‘O’ Levels – Diploma Min 1-year related experience.
· Proficient in MS Word
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
· Able to communicate in English and Chinese (in order to liaise with the Chinese speaking associates).
· Responsible individual with ability to work with little supervision.